For your week off, you should:
1. Rearrange your apartment (I like rearranging, just not the cleaning that goes with it)
2. Find your local library and read some good books
3. Sleep in
4. Take some pictures
5. Go to Body World
6. Try and return one netflix everyday, that way every day you get a new one. (as long as you have a two day turn around like me)
7. Go see Bourne Ultimatum
8. Go to Hickory and get coffee at the Barnes and Noble and see if the barrista is a girl named Marcie.
9. Go to Winston-Salem
10. Start a blog.
I am going to try and do all these things in this list from now until my last day of vacation, August 19th. Is it possible to do all these? We will see. Stay tuned for more details and to see if I complete the list. Well really I have already finished one as I am now starting this blog.
I am going to try and do all these things in this list from now until my last day of vacation, August 19th. Is it possible to do all these? We will see. Stay tuned for more details and to see if I complete the list. Well really I have already finished one as I am now starting this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment