Since I have been a lame blogger here recently, I am just adding a quick note and a photo. The leaves are turning here and they are so pretty I want to share. I hope you voted!
I totally voted! (so did Jim) So that's 100%! Yay for us! The leaves look gorgeous! I wish they would stay on the trees a little bit longer. It actually snowed today... and rained. It was very chilly and I can tell winter is probably going to stay. Darn. You can always hope!
3 comments:
I totally voted! (so did Jim) So that's 100%! Yay for us! The leaves look gorgeous! I wish they would stay on the trees a little bit longer. It actually snowed today... and rained. It was very chilly and I can tell winter is probably going to stay. Darn. You can always hope!
Yup, our leaves are gorgeous here, too, just frosted with snow! Thanks for sharing!
Gorgeous pics!
Post a Comment