
I have a lip gloss addiction. I noticed in my purse today that I have 8 things of lip gloss. (Technically 2 of them are lipstick, but I will just put them in the lip gloss category.) This does not include the lip glosses I have in my bathroom nor the chapstick I carry in my pocket always. Does anyone else have this problem?

6 comments:
no, you are a loon.
Okay so I always have to have chapstick. But I only wear chapstick and it can only be two kinds.
Well when you can get it for free after a coupon...:)
O.k. so you probably didn't get all of them like that- but that's great. I say no to chapped lips too. Although I like Savex personally.
I love my chapsticks!! Especially the spearmint ones... yummy!!
I have an entire box dedicated to lip glosses and chapsticks. You are definitely not alone!!
I WISH I had that many--Scott keeps getting into mine and ruining them.
Post a Comment