
With all the many choices to watch on TV's prime time, I would like to say the only one I am really interested in watching is House, MD. Is that decision that hard to make? Not really. The Reality Show craze overload has ruined reality shows for me. Seeing as that is what is mostly left on TV to watch, I am disgusted with the way America responds to these TV shows. I can't go through a day of work without someone mentioning who won on Dancing with the Stars or which American Idol got the most verbal abuse from Simon the night before.
Well back to the issue on hand. With House in it's 4th season, there was some doubt as to how this season would pan out. At the end of Season 3, Dr. Foreman quit, Dr. Chase was fired by House and Dr. Cameron followed suit by quitting as well. There was some discussion as to how in the world the show was going to continue without this dynamic group of characters. I had little faith in the Fox writers, but they pulled off an amazing twist. House has an interview process with lots of candidates and continues to push and manipulate them to see how far they will go to work for him. Even more clever was the reintroduction of Dr. Cameron and Dr. Chase working in different parts of the hospital and contributing to the candidates interview process. To top it off Dr. Foreman gets fired from his job when he breaks the rules. No one is willing to hire him so he is forced to go back and work for House. Excellent.
Episodes are run on Tuesdays on Fox at 9pm EST.
3 comments:
Okay either I knew you had a blog and ENTIRELY forgot about it, or you never told me about this.
I like it, by the way. I was planning a House post sometime this week. And one on the Writer's Guild strike.
Also, I find it funny you are against reality TV, but then enjoy House turning into a reality TV show.
You may not have known about my blog. It is pretty boring. I never thought that House is turning into a Reality TV show. HAHA That is crazy contradictory. I guess I didn't think about it because there really are no rules and House gets rid of people for irrational reasons.
Can't wait for your House blog.
Post a Comment