
As I sit at work waiting for some testing to be thrown my way, I realize I am bored. Not only am I bored, but boring! I can't even think of a good topic for my post. I suppose I could talk about how the Southern folks still hate the Northern folks, because they lost the war to them. Granted us Western folks, they don't even know there is anything past the Mississippi River. They probably still think it's Indians and buffalos.
Well if anyone has a good idea on what I can blog about, let me know. Maybe I will come up with something in a few minutes.
2 comments:
That is a fantastic picture. I didn't know they made Confederate flag t-shirts, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
I'll bet mullet dude has a really really hairy back.
Hee hee hee. I think you should just tell funny redneck stories. That would entertain me.
Post a Comment