Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gas Station Longing


For those of you in Utah, you may not realize how great the gas stations you have there. Now I'm not talking about gas prices by any means, but about the abundance of clean, stocked and delicious gas station stores. The all around convenience store I miss here in North Carolina is 7-11. Of course I have to move to a location that does not have 7-11's anymore. Slurpees are a food staple in my life and it has been hard to not have them at a whim. My second favorite gas station I miss is Harts. They have the best fountain drinks in the world and even though Circle K here only charges $.79 for all sizes of fountain drinks, the mix just does not cut it. Anyway, I was just reminiscing about the delicious drinks I had when I just visited the Utah. I am slurping down a barely acceptable substitute from the Circle K.

3 comments:

Nicholas G. James said...

Yeah Harts does have the best.

Plus some TJI Friday's Bacon and Cheddar Potato Skins and some Mike and Ikes.

Anonymous said...

So so so sad. I cry for you, Argentina, because Slurpees are an important staple in any normal person's life.

Josh said...

Yeah, 7/11 is a great place.