
Well I have finally posted my first picture of the shoe series. However, it is not what I wanted since the format of my blog keeps the picture size pretty small. I decided to make this post to show you the dye that I spilled on my shoes at work. It is that orangeish looking stuff on my white shoes. It is a very concentrated yellow dye we use for a fluorescein angiogram. Anyway, one day I was drawing up a vial of it and this lady came up behind me and scared me. Well I pulled too hard on the vial and it came undone and there goes a whole bottle on top of the patients chart! I frantically try to clean it all up but it of course spilled everywhere. I ended up getting some on my shirt and pants. Lots on the floor and wall in the room.
I still have some of the dye on my shoes two months later. Now it just looks yellow. Now I draw up the vials very carefully and don't turn my back to the door.
4 comments:
awesome shoes
I believe it's vial. Love, the spelling police!
So now I'm feeling badly that the first time I post a comment on your blog, it is to correct your spelling. Just so you know, it is indeed the first spelling error I have noticed on your excellent blog. And, me, being the medical person that I am, just couldn't let it go. Should have, though. Sorry. Shoes. More shoes. Love to see some more!
HAHA yes this was the first time I didn't use spell check on my post. I was trying to hurry. That is what I get! It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't of used the word 3 times. Anyway, I fixed it.
Post a Comment