
Thanks to everyone for voting in my poll. By a big majority, shoes are now the focus of my picture gallery. While it is an easy subject, I strive for variety and hope you enjoy the upcoming photos.
Becky
P.S. I did not take the pic of the shoes in this post. They are vacuum shoes!
4 comments:
What in the world are vacuum shoes?
Does that mean you just have to walk across the floor and your shoes will suck up the dirt? That would be neato...
Those are perfect! Where do i get some...These are great for when my black lab decides to shed during the spring and summer. Now that I think of it, maybe I could get some of these, and just walk on the dog to prevent him from shedding. Great on so many levels.
Haha should have been gross toes. jkjkjkjk
Post a Comment