Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Signs

I love to take pictures of random signs I find in my life. Here are a few from my camera phone. I have to say LG makes a good camera phone.



I love the hypothermia victims face and how the snowman is happy.



Random

Good fried pickles here




Speaks for itself



Is it saying the staff is handicapped?


Sign missing



I really like how they have expanded up on the "No walk-up guests" sign at the drive-thru
(This includes guests on coasting devices and non-motorized vehicles that have been altered)


You only see this sign after you have been waiting in the drive-thru line for 10 mintues and there are cars in front of and behind you.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Those are some great signs! And I used to go up to drive-throws on roller skates when I was a kid and get in trouble. Something about safety. Stupid safety.

Brooke said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud right now. Those are some rock awesome signs!