I do however remember seeing some "Southern Milk Chocolate Ice Cream" and decided it was time to try it. Plus they were on sale buy 1 get 1 free. I tried some after dinner last night and I have to say it is pretty good. Now I don't actually taste a difference between chocolate ice cream and this but hey it was good.
Random cloud photo from yesterday.
I have not tried fat back or black eyed peas yet as no one will make them for me. When I do, I will blog about them.
3 comments:
Back fat? GROSS! Is that like pork rinds?
Black eyed peas aren't too bad, but they are no green peas either.
Peas are poison...don't do it!
and fat back, well that just sounds terrifying
Fat back! It is fat from the back of a pig, fried to a crisp. I have had many people swear to me that it is soooo delicious.
Post a Comment