Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Placemat


The long anticipated wait of the BK Placemat. Ok so it is my first real project after resuming my crocheting activities. I didn't quite follow the instructions and it came out not as tall as a normal placemat should. I added the border around it and think it turned out pretty good. It is still a little small, after putting a setting on it but I think it is still cute. It probably can double as a doily.

Setting

Found an excellent new sushi joint called Taiyo Pacific Grill & Sushi Bar. The presentation was beautiful so I took a picture for all to enjoy. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Good job on your placemat. It looks awesome!

And I should not have looked at that sushi picture, because I am already hungry and it looks REALLY yummy.

anjuli said...

Yum. Sushi. When you come to visit, we'll go do sushi. Many excellent places in SLC.

Love the placemat too. Good job. What's your next project? (Karen)

Becky said...

Yes I will go eat sushi anytime! Well I am still working on a blanket but it is taking a long long time. Maybe I will do something small again.

Unknown said...

Hey Buck!
You are becoming one "crafty" lady. Glad to find your blog, so we can keep up with you. Miss you! Hal and Lasca