Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cinescopes




I was recently introduced to a really cool book called Cinescopes. Basically you name your top 10 favorite movies and it reveals things about you. It's all in the name of fun and movies. Well of course I bought it! You can go to their website and put in your top ten movies and it tells you what personality you are. However, if you want more information about that personality you have to buy the book. If anyone would like their Cinescope, please comment me your top 10 fav movies. I will write you back with what personality/profile you are, with a description.

If you sit down and think you can't come up with only 10 movies, here are some tips to help you narrow them down:
  • What movies can you watch over and over?

  • What movies do you own?

  • What movies can you recite all the words to?

  • What movies are you embarrassed to love?



2 comments:

Becca said...

So, do they have to be in any particular order? Coz if not, here you go: (scratch that; I thought of them in this order, so in this order they will be.)
Ever After
Little Women
Princess Bride
That Thing You Do
A Series of Unfortunate Events
And then there were None
Pride and Prejudice
Pirates of the Caribbean (Black Pearl)
Newsies
Chronicles of Narnia

Matt said...

Batman Begins
I Am Legend
The Bourne Supremacy
Star Wars Episode III
Napoleon Dynamite
Hot Rod
Casino Royale
That Thing You Do
The Italian Job
Princess Bride