Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bag Tagged

I have been "bag tagged". Here are the rules:

1. You have to show your bag

2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out first7 lipstick/glosses 6 pens 4 scraps of paper 3 earrings

2 lotions 2 wallets 1 ring penny

compact keys Sudafed work badge ID

Jack-in-the Box receipt
*One of the scraps of paper said "blah BS blah BS blah"

3. Bag tag 5 more people:

1. Amy

2. Becca

3. Brandon

4. Matt

5. Nick

7 comments:

Brandon said...

Yeah, like I have a purse.

Brandon said...

Also, why is it spelled "terbed" in your blog name and "turbed" in the URL?

Becky said...

It says bag tagged, not purse tagged. You can do your backpack or baby bag now! haha Well I named my iPod Terb, as in disturbed but then realized I spelled it wrong. Not sure why I mixed up the blog name and URL though. :(

Brandon said...

Okay okay maybe I'll do my backpack. But I'm not really a fan of these tagging things.

:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicholas G. James said...

actually, i dont have much in my backpack. just a big huge binder

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.