
I watch a LOT of movies. I'd like to say that it is a new thing since I have stopped watching cable TV or any TV for that matter. But it is not a new thing. I have always watched movies ever since I can remember. My mistake is thinking that other people watch as many movies as I do.
Saturday night I went to a friend of mines house warming party and of course at one point I began to throw wheat thins. (Yes I am still immature as well) Well this one wheat thin hit my friends head and it totally reminded me of a part in the movie Shaun of the Dead. I was laughing so hard and trying to explain to everyone else why but no one at the party had seen the movie! I couldn't believe it! It was at that point I realized I am a movie-a-holic. Of course there is not a program for me to join so I will just continue to watch crazy amounts of movies.

By the way if you want to watch a good romantic comedy zombie movie, I recommend Shaun of the Dead.
4 comments:
Hello. My name is Jenni and I too am a movie-aholic.
Hi Becky! Fun to find your blog! You can find us at andrewandvanessa.blogspot.com. if you're ever in the DC area, please come visit - I'd love to see you!
You have an unhealthy obsession with Wheat Thins. I have proof.
Post a Comment