Thursday, March 27, 2008

Queue

If anyone is interested, there are 343 movies in my Netflix Queue. I am astounded as to how I have so many but I don't see any that I want to take remove from the list. I typically watch almost all genres of films, except for musical movies. I do love the horror genre and try to watch as many gory and limb chopping movies that I can.

17 comments:

Nicholas G. James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicholas G. James said...

Yeah musicals are- you know

Brandon said...

Holy schamoly that's a lot of movies. How many do you watch a week?

Nicholas G. James said...

She probably watches like 10 a week

Nicholas G. James said...

Or more...

Becky said...

I watch at least 4 new ones a week, if not more.

Jenni said...

I have 320 movies in my queue. ha ha But I only watch 2-3 a week, sometimes none.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicholas G. James said...

good one, guhn. no one is that stupid. stop posting spam on becky's blog!!!!!!!

Jenni said...

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam
Spam, Spam, Spammity Spam
(I was singing this like the Monty Python song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODshB09FQ8w

hee hee

Nicholas G. James said...

Hahaha why do people keep commenting a bunch of spam on your blog, becky?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

I don't know Nick! I just keep deleting them!

Nicholas G. James said...

good idea but you need to figure out who the heck they are

Nicholas G. James said...

probably stalkers.....haha

Jenni said...

YES!! I finally did it! I have more movies in my queue than BECKY!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.