Monday, April 21, 2008

Ketchup Series


For all those who look at my random photo, I have recently begun a ketchup series. My creativity is at its height while eating at restaurants, usually waiting for other people to finish. I have a tendency to play with my food (i.e. putting packets of sugar on my remnants of food left on the plate) and to stop this annoying habit, I have decided to take photos. My first study series is the ketchup bottle. Every time I eat somewhere that has ketchup I will take a photo. This is at least once a week. Make sure to catch the series. At the end of the series (thinking 10 pics) I will post a blog with all the pics and start a new study series.

6 comments:

Nicholas G. James said...

Haha I have seen every single one since "Ketchup Bottle in a Greek Restuaraunt".

Nicholas G. James said...

VI is good

Nicholas G. James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I like VI too. It is different than the others.

Nicholas G. James said...

Hey, Becky. Do you like Soulja Boy? Josh and I are trying to explain to Brandon that he is ok! But he won't believe us!

Nicholas G. James said...

You haven't posted for a long time.....I like reading your blog.