Thursday, May 8, 2008

Summer Movies

Everyone knows all the best action packed flicks come out in the Summertime. The movies coming out this year abide by this rule. Here are the 3 movies I am looking forward to seeing this Summer:



The Dark Knight (Releases July 18)



The Incredible Hulk (Releases June 13)



Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Releases May 22)



Coincidentally enough all 3 movies are sequels. I am hoping the Hulk sequel fairs better with Edward Norton playing the main character. I also am hoping they do not CGI when he transforms into the Hulk. The first movie was so fake looking, I couldn't help but laugh at the Hulk. Now the Hulk is supposed to be scary and freightening, not funny and goofy.

I just registered to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on May 28. Thanks to my work somehow and Humana, they are letting us see the movie for free. Last year I was able to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix this way. It was really exciting with the $10 in gift certs for treats and they even gave away prizes. Maybe I will do a short review after seeing it. I don't read critics movie reviews so I don't feel the need to write them. I feel everyone should see a movie to make their own opinions, as with most everything in life, but it might be fun to write a short one including the prizes I win! Wow look at my optimism!

7 comments:

Brandon said...

Woot free movie watching.

Also, all the big summer movies for the past forever have been sequels. Or at least the past couple years.

Hollywood is out of ideas!

Though I guess Zohan and Hancock look interesting and original.

Jenni said...

OMG I am SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE DARK KNIGHT!!! I love love love love love love love Batman!!!!

Becca said...

Haha. I saw that you were excited for "The Incredible Hulk" and thought "Isn't that already a movie...?" Then I understood. What's the first one called if the sequel is "The Incredible Hulk"?

Becky said...

The first really boring movie was called "Hulk". I actually saw it for free on my bday at the dollar theatre and it still was really awful.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286716

Nicholas G. James said...

I want to see the Zohan movie. Or Indiana Jones.

RomanticGeek said...

You will win something, you always win something. You're lucky and have taken all my luck. :)

I plan on seeing Indiana Jones, but not the Incredible Hulk. The TV series can never be topped!

Your sister

Nicholas G. James said...

The Indiana Jones movie is really good. I just barely saw it.