Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day Shooting Trip



Memorial Day was pretty exciting for me this year. I was able to tag along with my co-worker Viktor and his cute little family to Badin Lake. We had a nice picnic by the lake and then after went to the outdoor shooting range. Shooting? Cameras? Actually this type when I say shooting, I mean guns. We had a blast and shot a lot of ammo. I felt tough and hit the bullseye a time or two. I borrowed this video from Viktor so you can see me in action.


6 comments:

Brandon said...

Nice. Was there a lot of recoil?

Becky said...

Some recoil with the AR-15, but not enough to not shoot it. The .22 rifles have none and they are fun to shoot.

Jenni said...

Man, your hair is getting LONG!

Nicholas G. James said...

Nice

Nicholas G. James said...

Wow, now you have a Cloud Series?

Becky said...

Yes my hair is way long, needs a cut. Yes my new series is clouds. I have lots of pics of them.