What better to do when sitting in a drive-thru line at taco bell? Take photos of the license plates of the car in front of you. I'm guessing this guys name is Nate?
Obviously when I saw this I was wondering what Jesus toilet paper was. I asked some of the religious people at work and no one knew what this meant exactly.
This one was hard to obtain. First it was dark and this chick was driving really fast so it was hard to get behind her and get a good photo. First off it had a scrolling LED sign that said something crazy. I can't remember exactly... something about a tough woman. Then you can probably make out the pirate sticker and the license plates says BIGNSASY. Awesome.

This truck was in front of me on my way back to work yesterday. I realize it is not a license plate, but I like the usage of the Dodge brand name to get the message across. For those of you who don't have the Bible memorized, I looked up the verse for you:
"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God."
Wow no playing around here in the Bible Belt!
Well I hope you enjoyed my license plates. I'm always on the lookout for a good random customized license plate.
2 comments:
Hey, your blog is resurrected! Good topic... vanity plates are usually more confusing than cool. The Jesus TP one is very weird. Maybe Jesus Top? Like Jesus is Top?
Jesus TOLIET PAPER! bah ha ha where I can I buy that crap. ha ha ha
Post a Comment