A blog of random thoughts and photos
MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Lineage - Roots
Hahahahahaha! do that to me
Aww I thought it was going to be you morphing into Kurt.Boo. We did this with me and Derek Jeter a couple weeks ago. Creepy.
Hehehe Derek Jeter
Becky - Have you turned into a dude since last time I saw you?? am confused by this post.
LOL no Jenni, I did these of my nephew and didn't have anywhere to post them for him.
Brandon-they said you looked like Derek Jeter? Weird. I did my co-worker Viktor and the first person he looked like was Bob Saget!
HAHAHAHA Saget....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hahahahahaha! do that to me
Aww I thought it was going to be you morphing into Kurt.
Boo.
We did this with me and Derek Jeter a couple weeks ago. Creepy.
Hehehe Derek Jeter
Becky - Have you turned into a dude since last time I saw you?? am confused by this post.
LOL no Jenni, I did these of my nephew and didn't have anywhere to post them for him.
Brandon-they said you looked like Derek Jeter? Weird. I did my co-worker Viktor and the first person he looked like was Bob Saget!
HAHAHAHA Saget....
Post a Comment