Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Praise to the Mac


As a few of you may know, a few months ago I accidentally spilled soda on my beloved Powerbook and it died. After following careful instructions from the mac tech support, it seemed like I was going to have to shell out money for a new computer/powerbook. Mac's are expensive and so I was saving up money to buy another one or downgrade to a PC. (Sorry PC users) But then I had a crazy dream that I plugged in my powerbook and miraculously it worked! I decided to try it, really what harm could it do? I plugged it in and a light turned on! Yes, after 2 months of no computer at home, my powerbook works again. Perfectly. Isn't that crazy? You can spill a lot of soda on a powerbook...

3 comments:

Josh said...

hehe. Smooth. So you rejoiced after that happened?

Becky said...

Thanks Josh! I am smooth, I tell you. I rejoiced a lot after.

Jenni said...

um, maybe try not to spill soda on it again. That may have been your only freebie!!

Glad it works again.