Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life is Good


For my birthday I got the LG Voyager. I will just say it is the coolest phone I have ever purchased thus far. With the touch screen front and full qwerty keyboard, I feel special. It is everything I loved in my enV phone but better. The keyboard buttons are a little bigger, making it easier to text faster. The menu setup is the same, so no relearning how to use the phone. The touch screen is phenomenal. I can access the internet and watch video clips. It is setup to watch mobile TV, however there is no service in the area I live in at this moment in time. I'm hoping that they will add Charlotte here shortly. 2.0 MP camera takes pretty decent photos and it is lighter than the enV. All in all I am very happy with this phone.

7 comments:

Brandon said...

Super cool. I hope I can get my Blackberry soon.

hOLLIANN said...

I am officially stalking your blog...You crack me up! Thanks for making me BEG for the link!

Nicholas G. James said...

Daaaaang that's a nice phone

Josh said...

what? Brandon wants a Blackberry? Which kind? Pearl?

Becky said...

Blackberry's are giant and I heard you can't put ringtones on them.

Josh said...

Mandi has a Pearl

Nicholas G. James said...

Nah, you want a Blackberry Curve. The Pearls are just like those Nokia things. Except a little better